Mallorca is a golfer’s paradise and the island has become an essential destination for serious players worldwide .
300 days of brilliant sunshine every year. A superb range of world-class courses in breathtaking locations to suit every golfer. All of the comforts of a long-established luxury tourist destination.
And Mallorca’s only two hours away from most European airports!
Five fantastic Mallorca golf courses
- Golf Alcanada (www.golf-alcanada.com) – an 18-hole course opened in 2003 but already recognized as one of the best courses in Spain and Europe.
- Golf Pollensa (www.golfpollensa.com) - the perfect blend of a great 9 hole golf course set against a stunning, panoramic view of the Tramuntana mountains and the bays of Pollensa and Alcudia.
- Son Vida (www.sonvidagolf.com) – 63 holes of golf to play conveniently located a short drive from Palma.
- Bendinat (www.realgolfbendinat.com) – a magnificently situated 18-hole course with an excellent club house.
- Golf Santa Ponsa (www.habitatgolf.es) – imaginatively designed with one of the longest 10th holes in Europe.